Monday, April 26, 2010

Look at me, Dad!

Why is dressing up little boys as girls so much fun? I don't know, but it's pretty darn funny! I like to show these pictures to Zig when he's been traveling, you know, just so he knows what he's missed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Oh boy, is that second picture especially funny!! I think what makes it sooo funny is that I have never met a boy who is more boy than Rollin and to see him in a ballerina outfit just doesn't jive with his personality. Maybe the fun loving, light hearted, life of the party part of him does though so let it rip and have fun Rollie Boo!! Nina can be very convincing at times and always has something very intriging going on in that little mind of hers. Rollin is a good sport!!

Amber Marie said...

it's only funny because Rollin is such a rough and tumble BOY! He sure does look cute though :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Rollin is so funny! I always love looking at your pictures :) We need to have dinner together soon!

Erin said...

Love the ballerina move! Jude and he have a lot more in common than I thought ;)

the Geoff Davis said...

Classic.

Colleen said...

LOVE IT! So funny.