Rollin has a little friend named Autumn in his preschool class. He asked for a playdate with her and she came over this week. I wondered how it would go. She is very dainty and sweet and "girlie." And Rollin is well, you know, nuts! In a good way, of course. And as boyish as they come. He does, however, like to dress up in princess dresses, so I thought they might find some common ground. Well, these two had a great time! Autumn played dinosaurs with him, watched his stunts, played in the treehouse, jumped on the trampoline, and collected eggs. I heard the two of them talking about how Rollin would open the egg doors and Autumn would grab the eggs. Then he told her he would show her the way. He took her little hand and they skipped off to the chicken coop. I couldn't get my camera fast enough!





3 comments:
how cute are they?? that little autumn is a doll! i love the picture with her and rollin next to the chicken house- rollin's smile is priceless!
great pictures from the hill country. such beautiful places! we missed being with you all.
Rollin is so cute, and so BIG! Those preschool friendships are so sweet.
I loved all the pics from Texas!
Oh I just can't get enough of your trip. Those fields and how jealous am I of your friend Destiny and that bakery--if only I could bake.
I love Rollin and Autumn too. I love that Rollin will wear the princess dress most of all because Sam will do the same. :)
Post a Comment