Friday, April 30, 2010

nina & froggy

Nina was pretty excited to find this little frog. She now thinks she has a gift with frogs (like her bee gift) and it's true, the frog keeps swimming back to her. He lives in our little pond and I find it quite amazing that something so tiny makes such a loud croaking sound. I love listening to the frogs at night so I sure hope froggy sticks around. Isn't this an amazing world we live in?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Erin said...

She has my gift! I had a pet frog at our Fredricksburg home and we became pretty good friends...until one day he left me ;) Hope little froggy stays.

By the way, Moriah has been making little villages and catching bugs left and right! The girl lives outside these days.

Amber Marie said...

Cute! Ryan just found a frog in our yard tonight. He brought it in and threw it in the bathtub while Camilla was taking a bath- she literaly jump up out of the tub and fell out!

Dee Ann said...

Frogy mania it looks like!! Ask Andra about frogs!!

ashley said...

oh amber, that's too funny! ryan always keeps things interesting!

Stacia said...

We have two of those as pets right now, Freddie and Freda. The kids go out and catch them in the pond daily. And Dillon bought a tank they live in. Great easy pets, and free...well except of the crickets we have to buy every week.