Eric and Ben have been working very hard the past few weeks to get the treehouse done. It's turned out to be a much bigger project than I thought, of course. Somehow these projects grow in scope without my knowledge! It's like a guest house in the trees. I think there will be heat in it for winter and the porch that wraps around the whole treehouse is covered so the kids can enjoy it even in the rain. The kids are very excited to see the finished product!
3 comments:
HOLY COW! That looks so awesome. I can't wait to see the finished project!
Woah, Woah and Woah. Are you going to rent it out on the weekends?
Cool! A child's dream and maybe a mother's too! Or in this case, could it be Zig's? Whomever thought it up it's perfect. I want to come play! Especially if it's heated for the winter time. Very nice.
Post a Comment