Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschool Rockstar

Bringing a pet for sharing is the equivalent of being a preschool rock star! Until this year, there were no pets in the Serafin household. A year ago I would have never guessed that by this time we would have 31 animals to our name. It's pretty funny how quickly things change! I hate to even admit it, but those pigmy goats at the state fair were pretty darn cute and for a moment I had a very scary thought about acquiring one! But anyway, Nina's first sharing for preschool this year, she was over the moon to finally be able to take a pet. Spotty went to school and she was a perfect little bunny. She tolerated lots and lots of attention and was very gentle. Nina was beaming and enjoyed being in the spotlight and sharing her little Spotty with all her schoolmates. Spotty fell asleep in Nina's arms on the way home. This was certainly the most excitement our little bunny bunny has experienced in her young life.



1 comment:

Dee Ann said...

I'm happy for you, Nina. I know you were excited to show Spotty off at school. I am still amazed that she lets you hold her on her back like a baby. She also looks like she has grown a lot since I was there. Keep up the good work snuggling and caring for her, ok?