Nina picked out her back to school outfit a month ago and has been waiting not-so-patiently to wear it ever since:) Delayed gratification is not her thing. Apparently, it's genetic. How many times did I lovingly hear "patience is a virtue" growing up? Hee Hee. Mrs. Judy told me Nina gave her 17 hugs today and had a great day getting to know the new kids in class. Nina was as hyper as ever when we picked her up and it looks like she has a wonderful class this year, both parents and children.
Nina's back to school dinner request was egg salad sandwiches and cupcakes. A little tea party.
Sela was all smiles as she got off the bus today and full of energy. She appeared to have enjoyed her day much more today and immediately went to picking blackberries growing at the bus stop. A little afterschool snack.
4 comments:
Love that outfit, Nina! And the headband to match is certainly stunning. Did I see leggins under that skirt? What a fashion statement!! You are our unique little girl!! I especially loved your sweet voice tonight on the phone! Miss you!
Aww...I love how she loves preschool. Was it that easy to put her in nursery too?? That's my next battle. Plus with the move and everything I think I'm going to delay that a little while.
So what are you going to be doing with yourself now that most of the kids are in school during the day?
So cute! When did our babies get so big?! Glad Nina loves it!
A girl after my own heart. Planning outfits is the best. Go Nina!
Post a Comment