We discovered a new beach just down the road from our house. There were rocks to climb and lots of exploring to keep Rollin happy. And no other people. A few surfers trickled in as we were heading out. It's pretty sweet to have such a big, beautiful beach all to yourself. Tuesday we went to Anini beach and snorkeled. Anini is calm enough for Sela to snorkel and she LOVED it. She saw three huge turtles. Oncen again, Rollin spent his time climbing trees. He loves the pool and trees more than the sand and ocean. Luckily there are lots of trees near most of the beaches so everyone is happy.
I picked up on your comment about "looking at real estate" last time you visited the island. Dreamy. Just dreamy. Not to mention a nostalgic place to return to for you and Zig! Love Kauai and all those chickens. Tell Rollin to stay clear of mother hen, as Lane has learned his lesson. We now understand the meaning of the term "henpecked"!
Loving the pictures. Keep'em coming! And can we see more of your home?! You know I love ALL the details. :)
This is ryan posting under amber. Can't tell if that is Sela or Nina jumping off the rock. She is making her uncle ryan and her uncle martin proud! Very impressed!
I agree with Shenise. Keep the pictures coming. They are providing great motivation to make more $$$ so Amber and I can build on your empty lot :-). Looking forward to coming out there this fall (and next February). Y'all should still come down to Costa Rica with us!!!
Ahhhh, seeing your pictures and reading your blog reminds me of our wonderful time there last March and so I am living vicariously through you. Love seeing what all you are up to and seeing those precious kiddies. I can see the boys out there loving every bit of swing from rope swings, jumping off the little cliff, etc. Looks like SO much fun! Can't wait til your next blog post and pics! :)
Funny thing I just said to Adam today that we should get tickets and fly off to Kauai! {sigh} How magical! Your children are going to have such amazing memories. What a little bit of heaven! And even though they are like rodents there, that rooster on the car is beautiful. :) It sounds like an amazing trip full of adventure and discovery.
7 comments:
I picked up on your comment about "looking at real estate" last time you visited the island. Dreamy. Just dreamy. Not to mention a nostalgic place to return to for you and Zig! Love Kauai and all those chickens. Tell Rollin to stay clear of mother hen, as Lane has learned his lesson. We now understand the meaning of the term "henpecked"!
Loving the pictures. Keep'em coming! And can we see more of your home?! You know I love ALL the details. :)
Enjoy your time!
This is ryan posting under amber. Can't tell if that is Sela or Nina jumping off the rock. She is making her uncle ryan and her uncle martin proud! Very impressed!
I agree with Shenise. Keep the pictures coming. They are providing great motivation to make more $$$ so Amber and I can build on your empty lot :-). Looking forward to coming out there this fall (and next February). Y'all should still come down to Costa Rica with us!!!
what the, ryan? that boy has his own account...
looks like fun. that cucumber, ginger thing makes my mouth water when i see that picture! looks so refreshing. yum.
Oh Ash! I miss you :( Would love to be there with all of you! Brings back good memories! Love you!!!
Yes, keep the pictures coming!!!
Ahhhh, seeing your pictures and reading your blog reminds me of our wonderful time there last March and so I am living vicariously through you. Love seeing what all you are up to and seeing those precious kiddies. I can see the boys out there loving every bit of swing from rope swings, jumping off the little cliff, etc. Looks like SO much fun! Can't wait til your next blog post and pics! :)
Turtles! How fun, Sela! What a treat to have so much time together as a family.
Funny thing I just said to Adam today that we should get tickets and fly off to Kauai! {sigh} How magical! Your children are going to have such amazing memories. What a little bit of heaven! And even though they are like rodents there, that rooster on the car is beautiful. :) It sounds like an amazing trip full of adventure and discovery.
Post a Comment