Love Nina's bathing suit - classy!! Rollin looks like a local! Sela beautifies the surroundings! And Evie - an extension of Mom! Where's Papa bear! Taking the photos, I guess. Don't know how you are going to get on that plane for cold, wet Woodinville!? I feel your pain!!
How fun it all looks! Did you plan on this month vacation with the other families? How fun for the kids to have other kids to play on the beach with. Looks like a wonderful time.
Ok I have been dying!! No internet in Fiji and my catch up on your blog is killing me. I miss you guys so much but wow coming home will be very difficult. Give love to the kiddies for us and enjoy! Amazing, Amazing!!
4 comments:
Love Nina's bathing suit - classy!! Rollin looks like a local! Sela beautifies the surroundings! And Evie - an extension of Mom! Where's Papa bear! Taking the photos, I guess.
Don't know how you are going to get on that plane for cold, wet Woodinville!? I feel your pain!!
The above entry is from Mom on Erin's account!!
How fun it all looks! Did you plan on this month vacation with the other families? How fun for the kids to have other kids to play on the beach with. Looks like a wonderful time.
Ok I have been dying!! No internet in Fiji and my catch up on your blog is killing me. I miss you guys so much but wow coming home will be very difficult. Give love to the kiddies for us and enjoy! Amazing, Amazing!!
Post a Comment