Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hiking and Snorkeling

We hiked a portion of the Na Pali Coast. Views were breathtaking. Cliffs were stressful, especially when Rollin thinks he is a lizard who can leap up the trail. With four kids, this was not the time for photos, but I did get this one when everyone was away from the cliffs.

Photobucket

Photobucket Snorkeling at Anini Beach again

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nature's playground

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hanalei Bay

Photobucket

We bought a truck and had it shipped over from the mainland. Now I want one back at home. It's been awesome to throw all our gear in the back and head out and it's much roomier than my Landcruiser. I'm pretty proud of myself, I chose the color and the rims. Zig moved mountains to get that thing on the boat and here in time for us to use it this trip. It arrived 2 days after we did. The kids love it and got to ride for a short distance from the Farmer's market to the beach this weekend. They were pretty stoked.

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Ryan again... That Tundra is SUWEET!!! Very nice. I can't wait to come out there, put some boards on those surf racks and surf my brains out!

Once your kids start surfing, they are never going to want to go back to Washington so watch out.

Your pictures are making me want to book a last minute flight out there right now. Amber thinks taking more than 2 weeks of vacation in a year isn't right so you will have to convince her otherwise since I can't seem to.

ashley said...

Don't worry, you'll be in Costa Rica soon :) I would love for you to take a last minute flight. It's beautiful, the surf is good, and I'm missing seeing family. Love you!

Shenise said...

nice picks for the truck! so fun! you've always had a good eye for wheels! remember the white blazer freshman year?! it had a good set of rims as well!

your Valentine's evening looked charming! were the events held in your home? either way, the place looked amazing.

this Hawaiian experience for the kiddos is unreal! happy for all!

the Geoff Davis said...

That is the Kona of trucks!

The beaches and sunny skies look wonderful.

Colleen said...

Ahhhhmazing! It makes me feel peaceful just looking at the pictures!