We won't need to visit the local pumpkin patch this year. Our pumpkins must have liked the odd weather we had this summer. Zig went to town on his pumpkin planting this year, thank goodness. I LOVE pumpkins. And I got my Cinderella pumpkins with the warts all over. I think those are my favorite. Here is a sampling of the pumpkins from the patch in the very front of our yard.
A perfect little seat for Evan.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
3 comments:
what cool pumpkins! and what a darling boy evan is becoming. he already looks so much older than when we saw him several months ago.
that soup looks delicious but i'm guessing the flavor would be very different using tomatoes from the grocery store.
tell sela congratulations on becoming such an accomplished runner! wow, i am so impressed.
Fantastic picture! Beautiful boy, and beautiful gourds!
What an assortment of pumpkins, goards, etc.! I remember being there last October and the party and decorating we did in the green house!! Fun memories and I got so sick - eek!! Evan looks sooo cute and I am sure that apple is from a tree as well!! Happy Halloween to all!
Post a Comment