Evan loves having the kids home so he can follow them around. He wants so badly to get on the bus with the girls in the morning and follow Rollin to preschool in the afternoon. Rollin waits for his carpool to preschool by the front door and Evan always thinks he is coming along. Rollin is at a wonderful age right now and I totally love having him around. He's funny, helpful, and he can entertain himself for hours drawing and does most every day. He's kind and crazy and brave. And boy does he love his Mom and Dad. He promises me he will never leave home. We have an agreement :) I think most parents would agree that there are stages children go through that at times you are relieved to see end, and others (the majority) where you would be thrilled if time could stand still. If I could freeze Rollin at 4, I would! I love you, sweet boy!
Surfer in a big wave (can you see the little green person with brown hair surfing?) This one drawing took him two days and several hours. He makes books all the time and binds them with blue painters tape.
Time for school. There's a reason I bought Evan this shirt. It describes him to a "T" right now. Cute but a little devilish and very sneaky.
Wow, it never rains. Strange.
Don't worry, I'll raise heck while you're gone!
2 comments:
You captured such a special time in your boys lives. Someday they will see how very close they were at such a young age. What a treasure beyond words.
That is an awesome picture, Rollin! What a great artist he is! Aren't boys and brothers fantastic? :)
Post a Comment