Thursday, September 30, 2010

Run, Sela, Run!

One of these days I'll take some decent photos of Sela's cross country meets. I always get too excited and distracted with the race. Here's my pitiful attempt.

This is the beginning of the race. Sela is in front with the red shorts.
Stiffer competition this week.
Zig made sure to cheer Sela on at as many parts of the course he could get to. Unfortunately, he often got in the way of my photos. Sela is that little shadow in the background.Maybe I should have titled this post "Run, Zig, Run."
She pulled ahead here and never looked back.
This is the final stretch. These girls ran so hard! Yea Sela!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Holy Cow girl! You are AMAZING!!:) Way to go Sela!!!

Colleen said...

Great job, Sela! You are one quick little gal. What a great talent to have, and to love it so much is fantastic.

the Geoff Davis said...

What a great stride Sela has...clearly she got it from Zig...

Erin said...

Come on, come on...I'm waiting for all those gorgeous Hawaii pictures!!