Up for grabs:
1 Packet of very original handmade cards. A different card for every occasion.
Sela's silkscreen turtle art piece.
A bouquet of cabbage, herbs,and other things she found in the garden. Love it!
A "kids go to bed early" ticket or "parents go to bed and kids stay up" depending on who gets it.
One Make- a- Wish card with the promise of a 90% chance the wish will come true. This one had a disclaimer that the wish can't be alive.

The goods

Sela's lovely bouquet

Time for the drawings

Nina won first! (Excuse the couch in the background...it was halfway to its new spot in the basement)

The proud owner of the silkscreen turtle!
What fun! We all received two tickets to deposit in front of the items we most wanted. Nina won the silk turtle and the get out of bedtime certificate(like they need it!), Zig won the "wish" card, and I won the cards and bouquet. I divided the cards with Nina. We all went away happy! Thanks Sela!
4 comments:
Your children are so creative! and have such lively imaginations!
I tried to send you a blog before now but it didn't seem to go anywhere so I'm trying again. Just wanted to thank you for your generosity of spirit. Your blog does brighten my day (or night as I often can't sleep. (zzz) Patrick & Lisa are in Utah right now and we missed them for TG but need to share the grands with the other grandparents. Just wished I could be there too. Annette
How did that get on your blog page? Ugh.
how fun! evan is too cute!!
Sela in so inventive. I would've put my tickets in for the wish card and bouquet.
And baby Evan in all of his glory is too adorable. What rolls!
Post a Comment