Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Baby

Evan, little sweetie, you're six months old and I can't imagine life without you. I love you with every ounce of my being. In just a few short months, you have brought me enough joy for a lifetime. Now please don't grow so quick. Please don't lose your chubby, squishy little body. Never stop snuggling Mama and trying to suck on my chin. Keep your sweet disposition and keep those belly laughs coming. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU.

Photobucket

And I'm not the only one!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

cute! yes, please never lose those thighs!! at least not until i have a turn to squish them!!!!

Dee Ann said...

i feel little evan right now and am a little melancholy because i am missing everyone. i cannot win for losing but am thankful for the time we had together.

Erin said...

wow, who wouldn't love him? Cute, cute!