Um ok so you want the sun and I want it to go away. maybe we just need to switch places...hmm? Or meet in the middle, CALIFORNIA :)
So I had a girl in my ward with 4 children go on Elderberry after her first child came down with swine flu. She thanked me over and over and over. She said all the other children (who were on the elderberry for several days before getting the flu) had it for only a few days and got over it with relative ease. Her whole extended family is on it.
Ok so with the probiotics. You are having the kids take a pill or just using the kefir? I bought some kefir but I don't think it is the right stuff- it has TONS of sugar in it. We like it of course :) But I'm not sure the probiotic benefits are really outweighing the sugar...does yours come in a milk-like jug thing?
We do drink Kefir, but I have a powdered form of probiotics for Evan and chewables for the other three. They are called Yum-Yum Dophilus and are sugar free. I think Kefir is much like yogurt...most people wouldn't like it plain so they flavor it and that adds sugar.
ok, I'll be looking for those probiotics chewables. I really want to get through the flight to california without contracting some weird disease :)
the kefir I found says in small print that it is a "cultured milk smoothie". The others available at HEB and Sun Harvest are plain and like you said, I didn't know how well they would taste- so I wondered if you were putting the plain stuff into smoothies or something. Well it is a good "treat" to give to camilla for her night-cap :)
I side with Amber...please go away sun and heat! :) So. Cal sounds like a good meeting place!
Your drive way is gorgeous and I understand why you appreciate the sunshine!
Sorry to hear your mama and Nina were sick. Although, I'm happy to hear your preventions and remedies were helpful! I still need to stock up on Elderberry. Soon! Thanks for the tips!
5 comments:
Um ok so you want the sun and I want it to go away. maybe we just need to switch places...hmm? Or meet in the middle, CALIFORNIA :)
So I had a girl in my ward with 4 children go on Elderberry after her first child came down with swine flu. She thanked me over and over and over. She said all the other children (who were on the elderberry for several days before getting the flu) had it for only a few days and got over it with relative ease. Her whole extended family is on it.
Ok so with the probiotics. You are having the kids take a pill or just using the kefir? I bought some kefir but I don't think it is the right stuff- it has TONS of sugar in it. We like it of course :) But I'm not sure the probiotic benefits are really outweighing the sugar...does yours come in a milk-like jug thing?
We do drink Kefir, but I have a powdered form of probiotics for Evan and chewables for the other three. They are called Yum-Yum Dophilus and are sugar free. I think Kefir is much like yogurt...most people wouldn't like it plain so they flavor it and that adds sugar.
That sunny, fall driveway is gorgeous!
Sorry to hear about the flu, but so happy to hear it passed by quickly.
ok, I'll be looking for those probiotics chewables. I really want to get through the flight to california without contracting some weird disease :)
the kefir I found says in small print that it is a "cultured milk smoothie". The others available at HEB and Sun Harvest are plain and like you said, I didn't know how well they would taste- so I wondered if you were putting the plain stuff into smoothies or something. Well it is a good "treat" to give to camilla for her night-cap :)
thanks for the info.
I side with Amber...please go away sun and heat! :) So. Cal sounds like a good meeting place!
Your drive way is gorgeous and I understand why you appreciate the sunshine!
Sorry to hear your mama and Nina were sick. Although, I'm happy to hear your preventions and remedies were helpful! I still need to stock up on Elderberry. Soon! Thanks for the tips!
Post a Comment