Tonight we had an all girls Family Home Evening. The fun began once little Rollie went to sleep. We made Valentines for 3 hours and enjoyed some super delish ice cream sundaes. I helped Sela with a few of hers because she has to make 25. Actually, I helped her because it was so much fun! Nina made a few cards for her friends and did a little stamping. Mostly she entertained us with her jokes and silliness. We are going to make little memory games for each of Nina's classmates....I just need a few more items before we can begin those.


1 comment:
What a great idea!!! Those are adorable valentines. You girls must have had a blast. I loved Valentines day as a kid. It was when I got older and didn't have a valentine that I hated it! Haha. What are you and Zig doing for Valentine's day?
Post a Comment