Rollin has been busy this week getting into all kinds of mischief while Mommy tries to sneak away and lie down any chance I can get. I found him in his favorite naughty spot...climbing bookshelves....... later he emerged from my bathroom with red lipstick all over his head. We wiped it off, but it wouldn't come totally off. No time for a bath before we had to take Nina to school and errands, so away we went with lipstick hair. One of the few things organized in my house right now is my closet, and he took my shoes out of their boxes and pranced around in heels like a pro. He loves makeup and blowdrying his hair and high heels more than the girls. He is all boy though when it comes to his new love of matchbox cars and any kind of shovel or digger. He loves to run free at Sela's horseback riding lessons. The sawdust pile grew huge this week, so he had to dig around in that. Breathing sawdust with a cold and cough was not so good for me. And why can't I kick this crazy bug? Hmmm.
horseback riding lessons? How fun! your kids are having the best childhood I've ever heard of :) I love seeing the girls in the kitchen making chicken noodle soup with you, so sweet and I hope to do the same someday. I love seeing the pictures of your house. The picture of the kitchen showed all the beautiful windows and the sunlight streaming through. What a gorgeous place to live.
1 comment:
horseback riding lessons? How fun! your kids are having the best childhood I've ever heard of :) I love seeing the girls in the kitchen making chicken noodle soup with you, so sweet and I hope to do the same someday. I love seeing the pictures of your house. The picture of the kitchen showed all the beautiful windows and the sunlight streaming through. What a gorgeous place to live.
Post a Comment