This weekend we had a sleepover here at the house with Darcie and her girls. With Geoff and Zig both out of town, we figured it might be a good time to make good on our promise to allow the girls their first big sleepover together. It was loud and crazy but they had lots of fun. All the mattresses are in the living room anyway so it worked out great!
On Saturday afternoon we went a Little Red Riding Hood play. It was GREAT! Super funny and entertaining for the kids and adults as well. We were actually headed for the Children's Museum and on the way I saw the sign at Molbaks for the play. I had wanted to take the girls but I forgot and then the opportunity presented itself. We drove by about ten minutes before start time so it was perfect. Then we went home and just laid low. Or I tried to at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment