Sunday, July 29, 2007

Who knew taking down the safety nets could be so fun!

Saturday was another huge work day as we widdled away at our huge to-do list to get the house ready to list. It is never-ending. I started taking the trampoline down and just getting the net off took a couple of hours. Then the girls wanted me to move the tramp near the rock wall so they could jump off. They must have done this all afternoon. They had so much fun.


Zig transplanted some more ferns and worked on the yard. Our new lawn was put in on Friday and it looks really nice. John did some touch up painting last night and I ran all over looking for a light fixture, a hammock and an umbrella for outside since ours blew off into the woods and snapped on a windy day. Another busy week ahead. I will be so relieved to be done with this.









1 comment:

Dee Ann said...

The yard looks great and glad the kiddoes had fun on the trampolene!!! Where was Rollin in the mix. I know he would at least have tried to do as his big sisters did.

Hope this Sunday was truly a day of rest for you!!

Love you,

MOM