This morning Mom, Moriah, and Erin left. I told mom not to wake me up because I don't like to say goodbye, especially to little Moriah. We have become so accustomed to having her around. She and Rollin are good little buddies. We will miss them tons.
I took the kids to one of the Kirkland waterfront children's concerts this morning, Captain Bogg and Salty (pirates). I had thought it would be too hard to make it to them this year with Rollin, but I decided to give it a try because it was such a nice morning. We came about 45 minutes early, got a very close parking spot and laid our blanket down in front for the concert. Then the kids ate their snacks and fed the ducks before the crowds arrived and the concert began. It worked great and Rollin sat through most of the concert and danced quite a bit, as did the girls. It wasn't stressful and I am excited we gave it a try.
1 comment:
Darling,
I feel so very sad right now as I miss you and the kiddoes so very much. Seeing you going places makes me wish we had been able to do more outtings while I was there. I totally enjoyed picking the raspberries. It was fun. I pray for you always that Heavenly Father will uphold you and keep you healthy, safe and happy.
Erin had a better day and then tonight she felt so weak she barely could lift Moriah. I worry about her. She told me tonight when I went in her room after putting Moriah down that she was praying that Moriah wouldnt cry and that she would go to sleep for me. She said she could not do this without me. I do worry about her as I do all my children for whatever reasons but I wish she could get to feeling better. I know what it is like to be down and not able to take care of your children like you would like to. Have a wonderful night. I love you, MOM
Post a Comment