Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer Fun

Well, we have all been enjoying our amazing summer weather. We have been to Pine Lake a lot and the girls are enjoying jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it, just like we did when we were kids. John and I taught Sela how to burn things with a magnifying glass...she enjoys it a little too much but knows she has to do it with mom around.

Sela also lost her first front tooth! She had wiggled that little thing to death and finally Daddy pulled it out for her. I was kind of sad. Another sign of my little girl growing up. No tears for Sela though....she couldn't be more excited about her new grin. She is such a sweetheartand I am amazed at her kind heart.

This weekend the girls had a marathon playdate with Sarah and Eliza. They played outside all day long until they pretty much crashed. Love those lazy summer days with no schedule.







No comments: