







Poppies are remarkable little flowers. They are light and flittery, delicate and cheerful. I know it sounds silly, but they make my heart smile and I feel happy each time they catch my eye. I also feel gratitude to Zig for noticing how much I love them and planting them all over. He doesn't ever mention planting new seeds, but each year new varieties pop up all over the yard, and that's no coincidence.
4 comments:
I need to come to your house and have some strawberries! They look delicious! Your garden is incredible and I am so jealous!
That Zig - little love notes all over the yard!! Gotta make your heart sing!! Especially as he is away so much.
Gorgeous poppies! I love poppies too. They remind me of you.
wow, those are gorgeous flowers! what a sweet and thoughtful thing for Zig to do. maybe he should give his brother in law a call... ;)
Post a Comment