Rollin was pretty pleased at all the foam he created.

Fast forward to the following evening and add Nina (partner in crime) to the mix.It's amazing how bold these two can get when they combine forces.

Let's just say I was stunned when I walked into the bathroom to find these two monkeys frolicking amidst the bubbles as they cascaded all over the floor and into the windowsills. They were literally diving into the bubbles as suds would fly into the air. I almost started in on a big lecture about the mess they were making and how they would have to clean it all up, but the look of pure joy on their faces stopped me in my tracks. I decided to let them have their moment.


Soap angels

It sure is fun to be a kid!

2 comments:
Now it doesn't get much more bubblie than that - too funny!! Your kiddoes always have been pretty creative and do-it-your-selfers. Rollin definately took it to the next level.
Way to hold back on the lecture, Ash! It was too good of a parade to rain on! (They'll apologize for the mess when their own kid does it...)
Post a Comment