Friday, July 1, 2011

Sela's Diner

Sela's Diner took care of breakfast today while I lingered in bed reading. I told Sela we are going to have to add some more recipes to her rotation this summer because she does such a great job! She plates the food beautifully and likes to do it all by herself.  Rollin and Nina love having their number called out when their order is "up." And I sure enjoyed hearing the dishes clamoring and kids having fun while I was taking it easy :)

Photobucket
lucky boy

Photobucket
I just love the way kids look when they first wake up in the morning!

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Mmm looks like Sela has learned a thing or two from mom! Rollin looks like a well-rested boy :)

the Geoff Davis said...

Sela is such a well-rounded, talented gal. Wish I could get a number...