Friday, December 7, 2007

Training the sous chefs

The girls pitched in and helped chop the mushrooms for our pizzas this week. It was fun to watch them focusing so intently. Mushrooms were the perfect food to start them on using a real knife. Even Nina did just fine.



4 comments:

Susan said...

So cute, and they eat all those vegetables too? I love those aprons. Where did you get them??

Amber Marie said...

yummy! Camilla is still eating her veggies. You are my inspiration that kids CAN eat vegetables. I hate it when people say that all kids just hate vegetables!! She won't eat broccoli plain but with a little spaghetti sauce or cheese she is good to go ;) That's good enough for me.

Amber Marie said...

Oh and I love the aprons too. Anthropologie?

ashley said...

The aprons are from Anthropologie...they have lots of adorable ones and they aren't expensive either. Under 20 I think. Of course if I sewed, they'd be pretty simple, but to Sela's dismay, I don't sew.....yet.