I wished Zig would join me in doing a deep cleaning.... one involving all of our pillows, comforters, duvets, etc. Trying to maximize his time, he thought putting two huge down comforters in the dryer was a good idea.

It didn't work too well.


Still smoldering an hour later, in the rain.
Well, I guess you could look on the bright side...we have two less down comforters to clean. Oh, what a weekend.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! It's like, should I laugh or cry? haha.... Men...
I'm just thankful the house didn't burn down!! Did it ruin your dryer?
that is funny but sad too....and he works at Microsoft? :)
blogging will release the pain of your traumatic weekend...it's like free therapy!
Yeah for Zig! The man can do everything from chickens, climbing ladders at dangerous heights, pick out wonderful furniture ... but maybe not the laundry! We love you guys, Ashley and Zig!
Here's our address if you didn't get it already. Love you guys!
9890 SW 136 ST
Miami, FL 33176
Post a Comment