It was a late night for Zig at work so we decided to have a little girls spa night complete with a bubble bath, a major hair curling session, and manicures. Sela and Nina love for me to curl their hair but we have never actually used rollers. This week I saw the pink spongy curlers at Target and I totally remembererd those from when I was little. I couldn't pass them up! When it came to putting them in, I was clueless. In the morning, I was a bit surprised at how tight the little ringlets were. Sela ran into my room before it was even light dying to see what her hair looked like. Then she and Rollin woke up Nina who was much less excited and very tired but looked sooo cute when we got her curlers out. So cute that we were able to overlook her grumpiness this morning.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
1 comment:
The girls look adorable! I can't believe how big Sela is. Just the other day we were at Erin's wedding and she was talking about the "munsers!" We still talk about that today.
Post a Comment