Today was Sela's kindergarten graduation party at Perrigo Park. It was so much fun...they had a treasure hunt in the sand volleyball courts, face painting, huge bubble wands, and lots of sun. I was able to take Nina and leave Rollin at home with Erin so it was not super stressful for me. Nina felt like one of the gang and had a great time. Hard to believe kindergarten is almost over. Can't slow down time no matter how hard I try.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
2 comments:
Congratulations Sela, what an exciting time! Congrads to Erin too, we are excited and hoping to get in the race- just kidding ;)
Congrats! Aubry and I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Last time we saw Nina she was about Camilla's size. Tell Erin that we are super excited for her! We hope to see you all very soon!
Aubry & Susan
Post a Comment