Monday, June 25, 2007

A kindergartener no longer......

Today was Sela's graduation from Kindergarten. We are so proud of her and what a great year she has had. She has made a great little group of friends and I know she will miss them next year. The kindergarteners sang two songs at the assembly today and they were very touching. Nina and I were able to go and Sela kept waving to us. Nina found Grace Barr, one of her favorite babysitters, in the audience and sat with her. We got up early because Sela wanted to curl her hair and ride the bus her last day. I found this little box a couple of days with the word "Norm" spelled out in sticker letters. I gently opened it and found a sweet note to Norm, the bus driver. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It basically said "Dear Norm, you are the best bus driver. I will miss you. I hope you like my present" In the little box were two tiny hershey bars, two dark chocolates, one dollar bill, and a sticker. I didn't change a thing and Sela proudly took it to him this morning :)




No comments: