Denny's Pet World, I would like you to know you have every hard-earned dollar my girls have made in the past two years.
This week after finally coming to the sad realization that mom (usually a total pushover) isn't caving into the current campaign for a new pocket pooch (even if it's a rescue dog), the girls decided on their own to love their current pets even more. Of course that resolve involved acquring some new bunny leashes (who knew they made such a thing?!) so they could walk the bunnies around like little (I'm guessing) doggies. THey got all their little glass jars and wads of cash and coin and begged please, please, please take us to Denny's! I was dragging my feet at another trip to Denny's, but I will admit, a pet store with kids is a pretty magical place, and I actually left feeling happier. Yes, very unexpected.
And seriously, how can I complain? There's certainly a lot worse they could spend their money on, and their two little bunnies are always happy for any excuse to get outside in the grass, even if it means they are on silly little leashes being led around like puppies. Pets of youngsters endure so much "love" at the hands of their well-intentioned owners :)
Rock on, Bunz (aka Oreo) and Spotty! Ruff, ruff.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
5 comments:
We have one of these bunny leashes and the bunnies escape them somehow! Our little bunnies don't put up with the "love". They scratch until their owners cry.
LOL! I think "dog" bunnies is a great solution to the mom-says-no-to-a-new-dog problem. That's awesome.
ok, i totally use to "walk" my bunny too. my parent's bought me a leash just like the ones the girls bought and I would walk Thumper around the block- although I usually only got to the end of the driveway. good memories! :)
OK I LOVE it! We are considering some bunnies and these are the perfect accessory! I love the sleepover too. My kids are too scared to sleep in the playhouse still as they think raccoons will eat their (fake) store food. See you soon!
Very cute! I had no idea bunnies had it so good :)
Post a Comment