We had two sets of professional photos taken this trip. We had one with just our family (Parents and siblings and their families) and then another shoot with the whole Moore clan...always a hoot. We were so excited that at the last minute, all of our Moore cousins flew in. We haven't gathered like this in years...it's been at least since before I was married. A wonderful reunion for sure! Erin and I tried to take a few more photos together before we left. The photos below are a few of those (obviously not the professionals) Amber brought down Camilla's adorable tutu for Moriah and Nina to play with which was so much fun for them.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
2 comments:
The pictures all looks so great! You are the best at getting pictures. The house is SO quiet these days. Camilla wanders around, I am sure wondering why there were a zillion playmates just a week ago and now there is noone but boring mom :)
Do you have the recipe for that exfoliating scrub? I remember you saying you had one (i think it was a scrub) that you really liked.
I have been checking and anxiously waiting for your updates!! So many cute pictures. Love, MOM
Post a Comment