Monday, May 21, 2007

It feels like Christmas Eve....

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Tomorrow at noon I will pick up Erin and Moriah at the airport and they have no return flight!!!!!! Yippee! Hopefully we can convince John to let them stay here for the summer. Erin and I have big plans and are so excited at the idea of helping each other out. We are already planning our cooking and working out and our business idea and writing our cookbook, and on and on. Who knows what we'll actually get done, but we'll have fun. The sun is starting to shine our here and life is really good in the pacific northwest. My dream is having Erin nearby and it is finally happening.

1 comment:

Amber Marie said...

Ashley, welcome to blogging! You will have to post pictures of your new "roommates" :) How fun!